Direct: Broker (580) 579-3768
Office: (580) 579-3768
- Mortgage rates climb higher to 2.97% February 25, 2021The average mortgage rate for a 30-year fixed loan is now just 3 basis points away from 3%, after a 16 basis point jump according to Freddie Mac. The post Mortgage rates climb higher to 2.97% appeared first on HousingWire.
- Shellpoint’s Debbie Thayer to speak at Spring Summit February 24, 2021Debbie Thayer, EVP of default administration at Shellpoint, will speak on Servicing Challenges During a Pandemic Period at HousingWire’s Spring Summit. The post Shellpoint’s Debbie Thayer to speak at Spring Summit appeared first on HousingWire.
- Notarize offers free notarizations to fight racist title language February 24, 2021Notarize is now offering free notarizations in an effort to eliminate racial covenants and fight against real estate-based systemic racism. The post Notarize offers free notarizations to fight racist title language appeared first on HousingWire.
- How 2020 exposed a greater need for collaboration between real estate agents and LOs February 24, 2021Technology has given consumers the power of choice and expedited the entire real estate purchasing process. Successful agents, brokerages and loan officers of the future are going to rely significantly on technology to find, nurture and engage with buyers and sellers while also playing an expanding role as personal advisors. The post How 2020 exposed […]
- Even with high lumber prices, new home sales beat February 24, 2021Extreme increases in lumber prices have caused some people to go bearish on new home sales. Not this one! If we play a version of rock, paper, and scissors with lumber prices and mortgage rates, mortgage rates will win. Mortgage rates have a much more significant influence on the new home sales market than lumber […]
- How homebuilders are competing in this crazy market February 24, 2021Homebuilders are getting better at offering homes at affordable prices. In January, 38% of new homes were sold for less than $300,000. HW+ Premium Content The post How homebuilders are competing in this crazy market appeared first on HousingWire.
- How lenders can greatly reduce borrower income analysis time February 24, 2021Stearns Lending was able to implement an accelerated and more reliable origination workflow by adopting CoreLogic’s FactCheck income analysis solution. The tool automates, streamlines and standardizes the borrower income calculation process. The post How lenders can greatly reduce borrower income analysis time appeared first on HousingWire.
- Mortgage delinquencies below 6% for first time since March February 24, 2021Of the 3.2 million borrowers with mortgage delinquencies, keep on eye on the 626,000 with government loans in Ginnie Mae securities. The post Mortgage delinquencies below 6% for first time since March appeared first on HousingWire.
- CoStar talks failed RentPath buy, the threat of Zillow February 24, 2021CoStar CEO Andy Florance talks about an internet giant that pledged not to enter their space, and that Zillow isn't an "effective" competitor to Apartments.com The post CoStar talks failed RentPath buy, the threat of Zillow appeared first on HousingWire.
- Texas storm deflates mortgage application numbers February 24, 2021Mortgage applications fell last week by more than 11%, with experts blaming the low numbers on the unprecedented winter storm that hit Texas. The post Texas storm deflates mortgage application numbers appeared first on HousingWire.